Lot 120 Brass Industrial Nameplate "TREVETHICK". Ex 0-4-0ST, built by Peckett & Son, Bristol. Works No 1001 - 1903. New to EVSIC Marine Colliery , Then to Partridge Jones & John Patton Ltd, Prince Of Wales Colliery in Oct 1936, later to Celyn South Colliery & to NCB Ownership 1/1/47. Ended up at Tredegar Central Workshops in 1962, Scrapped at Cashmores, Newport Jan 1966. See matching Number Plate.


  Lot sold for £800