Lot 104 Brass Steam Locomotive Nameplate "ST. ALBAN'S HEAD", from a London Brighton & South Coast Railway Class H2 4-4-2 Marsh Atlantic No. 426 built at Brighton in January 1912 and unnamed when built. The Southern Railway decided to name the class after well-known South Coast landmarks and No. 426 was named in June 1925. It later became SR 2426 and BR 32426. At Newhaven by January 1948 and later Brighton from where it was withdrawn in August 1956 and cut up at Brighton Works in March 1957. Ex-loco condition.

Guide: £8000-10000