Lot 424 Brass Steam Locomotive Nameplate "HOWN HALL" as carried by a Hawksworth designed 4-6-0 Modified Hall No. 7910, built at Swindon works in January 1950. Allocations included Southall, Old Oak Common, Reading, Didcot, and Oxford from where it was withdrawn in February 1965. Cut up at Swindon works 05/65. This is the left hand firemans side plate. Ex Loco condition front and back. Hown Hall is located seven miles north west of Gloucester at Taynton. The building is now in use as the farmhouse of Hown Hall Farm.

 

  Lot Sold For: £3000 (PB 710)