Lot 145 Brass Steam Locomotive Nameplate "CULFORD HALL". As carried by Gresley/Thompson designed ex LNER 4-6-0 No. 61615, originally built as a B17/2 at Darlington works in October 1930 and rebuilt as a class B2 in April 1946. Allocations included Colchester, Doncaster and Cambridge from where it was withdrawn in February 1959. Cut up at Stratford works 03/59. Culford Hall is a listed historic building located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk. Ex-loco front and back.