Lot 9 Brass Steam Locomotive Nameplate "LANGFORD COURT" as carried by Churchward designed ex GWR Saint class 4-6-0 No. "2946" built at Swindon works in June 1912. Allocated to Bristol Bath Road, Hereford, and Westbury from where it was withdrawn in November 1949. Cut up at Swindon works on an Unknown date. Langford Court was built in 1651 and renovated in the early 19th Century and again in 1875. It is designated a Grade II listed building.