Lot 107 London Underground Enamel Station Sign "ST JOHN'S WOOD ROAD". A former Metropolitan Railway station opened in April 1868 and closed to passengers in November 1939. The station was named St John's Wood Road until 1925, when renamed ST JOHN'S WOOD. Renamed 'LORDS' on 11 June 1939, five months before final closure. Demolished 1969. Certainly a rare survivor and presumed to be the centre bar of a former roundel/diamond. Ex-service co


  Lot Sold For: £400 (PB 1456)