Home > Category
Updated Jun 19, 2023

London Transport

Lot No Lot Detail


London Underground Enamel Station Sign "ST JOHN'S WOOD ROAD". A former Metropolitan Railway station opened in April 1868 and closed to passengers in November 1939. The station was named St John's Wood Road until 1925, when renamed ST JOHN'S WOOD. Renamed 'LORDS' on 11 June 1939, five months before final closure. Demolished 1969. Certainly a rare survivor and presumed to be the centre bar of a former roundel/diamond. Ex-service co

Guide: £300-400
Lot Sold For: £400 (PB 1456)


Pair of Enamel London Transport (red) and London Country (green) bus radiator triangles. Size 6in x 5.75in each.

Guide: £60-100


Reproduction of this Web site, in whole or in part, in any form or medium without express written permission from Railwayana Auctions UK Ltd is prohibited.

Railwayana Auctions UK Ltd - Company Reg No. 04340893. Registered Office: Llys Edmund Prys, St Asaph Business Park, St Asaph, Denbighshire, LL18 OJA.